Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

Absolutely no line at my local FTL, unless they raffled tickets im screwed :lol:

If you want these go out for s drive and grab em. Shiudnt be too hard at all.

size 10 us please please eb why o why o why
I  have multiple size 10s coming my way. Lets work something out for those royals in your sig 
nerd.gif

Lol, i already scored 2 pair while everyones screwin with bots. Just an fyi, streets are cleanin up already.

EB/FTL/Champs/FA are ALWAYS backordered on Jordan retro releases.. is this the first time people have copped from these sites?

Seems like everyone that wears a size 10 were after these this morning. The struggle was real. I'm just glad it ain't a sadderday for me.

I'm just now waking up. Every time I got a pair of shoes on lock for the raffle, I always oversleep the next morning and fail to attempt to cop a second pair online.

What's it looking like? Was everybody able to get their pairs?

I'm just now waking up. Every time I got a pair of shoes on lock for the raffle, I always oversleep the next morning and fail to attempt to cop a second pair online.

SAME **** DIFFERENT SHOE

LOL

Sold out with the quickness. Copping was possible, but more failure than success.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom