Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

:lol:

Didn't you say these would be easily attainable for retail earlier?

Now you're having to resort to ebay cause you struck out...

You're WRONG

what are you talking about fool? Find that and quote me. Give you a $100. I NEVER SAY ANYTHING IS EASY TO ATTAIN FOR RETAIL THESE DAYS. I;m in Los Angeles, why would i say that? I have always said $180 and I'd cop immediately.

YOU'RE WRONG. Making stuff up.

Shadows were real easy to get weeks after, people just slept on them until it spiked up to $300 territory. These won't compare to shadows, although some might have learned from shadows and not wait it out and get stung with increase in price.

Shadow only sat because it released with another hot release I believe... They sat for a couple days here around my area. People were still reselling them for $180-220 before the major price spike... And we all know the hype for 1s since then has gone up a lot. Plus the material on these are pretty good. Not sure about the bay being flooded with these in 2 weeks. It aint a GR release.

They have a timer for everything xpect how long our dumbass's stay looking at this window of ish we know OOS long go...Ha

I think that ish been spinning for 1hr + now...

Butter. Picked up a 9.5 from a local spot, was gonna get a 10 but these fit even better. A little scuff mark but these are gonna get worn. One of the few Jordans that get better as they age.

Back
Top Bottom