Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

My FTL had low numbers and the other spot in town had a decent size run.​

Seems like numbers were pretty low for a GR and demand is growing since lots of people missed out online this morning!​
Yeah cause those general release n/a 1s are usually plentiful lol.

Copped x2 for $275 Total earlier this week. Shipping and taxes included. They get here on Monday. My brother already got his pair in and they look even better in person.

#InLineBoyz we made it 
nthat.gif

just copped at 10:30 AM at my local eblens, i think they opened at 10 AM and I was the first and only buyer so far.

gonna watch Interstellar in 30 then head to a store to see if anywhere got them left. I dont want the pair coming from ndc to be lonely.

To new members and members that don't want to follow the rules, there is no buying,selling, trading ,splitting outside the buy/sell forums this also includes OOP's. Posts will be deleted and warnings will be given. Please follow the rules.

Passed on these for command forces around 9:00 am at HOH because commands were an absolute must for me and quite frankly I couldn't afford both :lol:. It was good to know I could've copped these 1s though. It took some serious restraint to not copp lol. They were there to be had but the fact is that November is an expensive month, still need to buy 2 pair of 6s on bf so I prioritized. I got all the other OG cws plus barons and KOs so I'll try not to regret these. Guess I'll wait to get my black/white fix with those Oreo 4s in February, those will be copped for sure. Hope everybody in here eats though. These are nice and shouldn't be two hard to get in store :pimp:.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom