Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

Was able to get two pairs, went to my local HOH and waited 30 minutes for a pair, then went to sports zone to see if they had any pairs and was lucky to get the one pair that was raffled off in my size

May have been said, but anyone notice a thicker/stiffer tongue on these in comparison to balck/toes, shadows ect.

Like the rest, impressed. Not hyping

are there any online spots that haven't released yet so i can try again haha

Nice uppers on these joints. Just compared them to my DS Shadows, and these are better pleather. I'm gonna stunt and rock my Vegas this weekend with the extra white laces.

final price on livestock is 192. that's as much as resale.
i think i'll try for retail some more

ATL, forgot about them.

Toronto for sure but we talking the states fam. :lol:

Jk, Portland as well. Anyways, wore em to the gym, comfy but these are gonna be crease city.

Like i said before, these were an easy cop in large cities. Everywhere else, no so much.

These were NOT a GR. next weeks 13 are a GR.

Aside from that, these are slept on like several other jordan 1s that now doubled in value.

Like i said before, these were an easy cop in large cities. Everywhere else, no so much.

Aside from that, these are slept on like several other jordan 1s that now doubled in value.
THIS. i didn't have a store within an hour and a half of me, get any pairs.

Glad To Have Cooked Thanks To You And My Man Caleb.... Eating Well Today On These And The Rozay NB's :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom