Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

definitely aint nothing wrong with royals and breds. Some people just overanalyze everything.

quality is overrated when it comes to the 1's, with the exception of red/white/black. Those were terrible. All other are fine (worth mentioning - royals/breds/shadows/FF).
agreed. people acting like there's different quality leather on each colorway of 1's. royals, shadow gray, bred... all have the same quality leather

definitely aint nothing wrong with royals and breds. Some people just overanalyze everything.

quality is overrated when it comes to the 1's, with the exception of red/white/black. Those were terrible. All other are fine (worth mentioning - royals/breds/shadows/FF).

Do you mean Chicago's or black toes?

Werd just got the shipping confo, wasn't too sure of my ndc order cause I got in so late but they're on the way [emoji]128077[/emoji]
Me too. My order went through for my 9.5 at the same time everybody's else's did. I thought is was crazy that everybody's order on NT went through at the same time.lol

Was able to walk into HoH in the hood mall in ATL and scoop up a pair around 1:00. Would be nice if it was always this easy.

which one? White laces or black?
White laces are
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom