Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

I'd much rather have these than the shadows

large.gif

So far I have Chicago, Black Toe, Royal, Bred 1s. Need these white/black and shadow 1s to complete the OG color way collection. Love the simpleness of Jordan 1 Hi OG

So far I have Chicago, Black Toe, Royal, Bred 1s. Need these white/black and shadow 1s to complete the OG color way collection. Love the simpleness of Jordan 1 Hi OG

View media item 1095453
And I don't even remember if that's all of them. I vaguely remember someone mentioning a pair with yellow once.

Last edited:
man those neutral greys would be insane and those metallics done right with a blank heel would be killer as well, id end up with only 1s if they all released, ok maybe not but id have to make room cuz the wifey wont let my collection spill out of the closet lmao

man those neutral greys would be insane and those metallics done right with a blank heel would be killer as well, id end up with only 1s if they all released, ok maybe not but id have to make room cuz the wifey wont let my collection spill out of the closet lmao

THIS. I have a hard enough time just trying to put shoes into my closet with my girlfriend. She don't even live with me. :lol:

THIS. I have a hard enough time just trying to put shoes into my closet with my girlfriend. She don't even live with me. :lol:
trust me bro i dont even have a full closet for my shoes, i have like 4 rows for shoes so i keep around 30 pair max so sometimes i have to decide which stays and which goes if certain shoes pop up, OG awesome 1s and Ndestrukts will be a problem

rcjbbp1313 rcjbbp1313 pretty much the same for me. I try to keep 25-30 pairs max. I don't know how some dudes have basement, wall fulls of shoes. im just a student though lol.

Ndestrukts done right and I might snag myself a pair as well.. :nerd:

rcjbbp1313 rcjbbp1313 pretty much the same for me. I try to keep 25-30 pairs max. I don't know how some dudes have basement, wall fulls of shoes. im just a student though lol.

Ndestrukts done right and I might snag myself a pair as well.. :nerd:
i would grab every clean non garbage ghettofabulous colorway they release if done right, they threw those altered piles of trash out and it pissed me off and i hope that they release since those things did horribly i hope they dont look at those sales and not release them correctly

That rack :pimp:... my walk in closet is packed and my wife is already going nuts with shoes outside the closet might look around in local CL for a rack like that would fit perfectly in the Baby's room :lol:

^ :lol:

Actually been gone from NT for a bit being busy. Big changes happening as I move into a studio apartment. I might have to invest in that rack or other cheap setup. IKEA trip. :nerd:

^
laugh.gif

Actually been gone from NT for a bit being busy. Big changes happening as I move into a studio apartment. I might have to invest in that rack or other cheap setup. IKEA trip.
nerd.gif
I wouldnt buy anything from ikea that is structural

Last edited:
^
laugh.gif

Actually been gone from NT for a bit being busy. Big changes happening as I move into a studio apartment. I might have to invest in that rack or other cheap setup. IKEA trip.
nerd.gif
That rack
pimp.gif
... my walk in closet is packed and my wife is already going nuts with shoes outside the closet might look around in local CL for a rack like that would fit perfectly in the Baby's room
laugh.gif
go to costco my brethren

$35 for a hard plastic rack ( sensible if its gonna be inside a bedroom) very sturdy

$60 steel racking, ideal for garage storage. 

Back
Top Bottom