Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

Think about it. Shoes + tax is 150+ already. Shipping cost 10-20. Plus the double box. How much profit did he make out of 195.

Exactly. Guys here want someone to up and jump to get them shoes but they want it all for free. Forget it. I even tip my own friends who help me out for their kindness and time. $195 is a respectable price for a favor.

Idk I'm not trying to be a part of this, I was just clearing the air that it wasn't retail. I posted yesterday about not getting my pair, he messaged me saying he listed a pair, I asked how much, he said 195 and that was more than I was trying to pay. If the other dudes were expecting retail and he ended up wanting 195 then that changes the story
Lmao. So you expect the guy to shipping them to you for 150+? Wtf. Let's not even talk about shipping. Just the fact that someone can go get a pair for someone missed out. I would honestly treat them to a nice dinner. Don't take ***** for granted.

ive never been ooped for free.... & even when offered for free ive ALWAYS looked out for the passer....yall dudes expecting something for nothing are funny to say the least

Lmao. So you expect the guy to shipping them to you for 150+? Wtf. Let's not even talk about shipping. Just the fact that someone can go get a pair for someone missed out. I would honestly treat them to a nice dinner. Don't take ***** for granted.
I have no clue where you pulled any of that out of my post 
laugh.gif

I dont understand why you guys are taking shots at @jaycoast21 when he didnt even ask for the "oop" in the first place lol... I just think its ****** up if the other 2 dudes asked for "oops" and/or agreed to a price but flaked because of "quality issues"

Yeah, I got my pair for retail so it's G. I don't even know if dude was charging the original 2 people the $195 that he was asking, I was just saying he was gonna charge me that. No excuse for flaking if it was an agreed price though.

The cyber attack on me can stop now 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
And this is why they banned "ooping" outside the buying thread

correct but the point still remains. if someone is ooping you anything you shouldnt expect it for free unless they approached you about it IMO & to piggyback off that if you agree on a price that should be "it" also imo

correct but the point still remains. if someone is ooping you anything you shouldnt expect it for free unless they approached you about it IMO & to piggyback off that if you agree on a price that should be "it" also imo
THIS!! if approached it should be free, but a price has to be paid after a decision is made on said price.

Nobody has ever ooped me anything here or anywhere else for that matter but I don't expect anybody to do anything for free. If they're making money off you it aint an "oop" it's a "resale" imo. U can look at it as a tip or paying resell whatever helps one rationalize it. I USED TO tip a manager to hold my pair of Js and I never expected him to do for free and I always "tipped" him well.

Last edited:
Nobody has ever ooped me anything here or anywhere else for that matter but I don't expect anybody to do anything for free.

pops told me a LONG time ago "nothing in this world is free son...even those "free" samples at sams club"

dudes be dirty, when i offered oops its always

cost + shipping + PP fees

thats why this world b fugged

@AirForce1King looked out for me when Shadows released. He charged a very appropriate price and when I got the shoes in, I noticed a JB quality issue (not AirForce1King's fault) and decided to flip the pair for the exact same price.

He did me a solid, we agreed on a price and sent me the shoes. It wasn't his fault that JB had a bad pair (which is normal) and I'm OCD about stuff so I just decided to keep it moving and not bother him. Then a couple days after I found 2 pairs for retail a and picked up 1 b-grade pair too. Guess it was good Karma for not being a douche.

Ya'll done goofed because AirForce1King helped a lot of NTers out when they missed out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom