Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

Just did a quick search for SF Bay Area on Craigslist and they're listed around $180-220...... :rolleyes  

Yea for now... RD until next week are the best time to buy them. Pretty sure once the market starts drying up, prices will start to creep up.

Anyone seen a size 10 for a decent price? Size 10 and 8.5. Creeped up on finish line yesterday and I got cart jacked.

Yea for now... RD until next week are the best time to buy them. Pretty sure once the market starts drying up, prices will start to creep up.
Thats beside the point... The OP said that he's already starting to see them go for $300-350. 

My pair's got a bit going on too lol.
Don't mind the box. I was using my B-Grade Black Toe box.
Left shoe.
The hunt for another continues :smh:

My Barons were like this when I first got them. The left shoe was super sloped. It made the left shoe crease super bad while the right shoe looked brand new after like 3 wears lol. I don't mind creasing at all but the unevenness made me have to let them go. And they only sold for 110 :smh: lol

Just picked up my pair. ERMAGAWD SO BUTTERY!!!! 
eyes.gif
lol 
mean.gif

@stayblunted You may be at a different point as far as buying sneakers, but I'm here "I've already abandoned some models and haven't even been buying much in the first place."

Only JB release I picked up that released this year was these shoes. As time goes on I find myself passing on the newer stuff because of shape, materials, etc. and paying for the older releases I missed out on stealth V, New Loves, etc.

While JB will remaster there isn't much left that I don't own. And yes I always double up but my trinity is triple+. These may get the triple treatment if I find a third for retail or close to it.
I'm with you on copping older models. I just got back into sneakers about 3yrs ago, and was only copping IIIs and IVs at first. I was left kind of sour after buying some DS Cool Grey IIIs and having the paint on the midsole paint crack after one wear. That's when I started buying Is. I don't have any crazy limited shoes, but I buy what I like. I'm paitiently waiting for a deal on some Olive Vs to add to my collection.
View media item 1258905

Last edited:
Got my NDC pair in...Very happy, buttery indeed... 
nthat.gif

and then went to check the tongues for the tongue tag alignment, and I see this...

Some poor chinese kid smoking a cig dropped his cherry on my tongue.  Thanks Nike QC department 
mean.gif

Overall, they're still great.  The more I look at the burn mark, the less I think it's that big of a deal.  

Anyone else have a problem where they used a WC rewards circle for an online FNL order, but was not reflected in the total?

Just did a quick search for SF Bay Area on Craigslist and they're listed around $180-220...... 
eyes.gif

this

resellers will get restless and take a lowball offer for the next few weeks, 

once DS numbers go down and there arent any "restocks" anymore price for these will get hit 250+

Last edited:

Got my NDC pair in...Very happy, buttery indeed... 
nthat.gif

and then went to check the tongues for the tongue tag alignment, and I see this...

Some poor chinese kid smoking a cig dropped his cherry on my tongue.  Thanks Nike QC department 
mean.gif

Overall, they're still great.  The more I look at the burn mark, the less I think it's that big of a deal.  
damn that sucks. 

good attitude though, oh whale

put a stogie out on the other tongue, symmetry

Last edited:

Anyone else have a problem where they used a WC rewards circle for an online FNL order, but was not reflected in the total?
For future reference, next time you are ordering from FNL do not use the WC rewards.  Place the order as you will and after your order has shipped give customer service a call to have your WC reward applied to the order.  

@StillTrill Till this day I kick myself for passing on DS cool grey 3 for $215 at Flight Club back in 09.
I got mine from FC last year after selling a pair of 2012 Playoff 11s I copped online RD. A part of me wishes I kept the 11s, but when dude offered $400 all I could picture was the pair of CG IIIs I'd seen on FC. Wish I would've gone a half size up though, because they're pretty snug.

NDC shipped with incomplete address, but I was able to complete the hold for will call over the phone. Rep said I'll be able to pick it up with my ID but Im not feeling so lucky now :smh: Only found out because I do will call on all my packages from UPS and I wasn't able to complete it online...
I've had this happen to me before and I was able to pick my shoes up with no problem
Picked em up today no problem. Clean shoe, no tag, lean or tumble issues. Switched to the white laces until they get beat, then I can switch back to black after that white tongue gets busted. For that reason you cant really switch to white laces later since they will highlight how 'not white' the rest of the shoe is imo.

Back
Top Bottom