Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

Beasts go where the money is. When all the other releases fell flat, the limited og 1s proved to be worth the investment.
qft. Repped. Which is exactly why if I was a reseller id MUCH rather be sitting on a ton of these than a ton of them infrared 6s bout to drop right now.

Last edited:
This. Shadows were definitely under the radar for a minute until breds/royals jumped in price and everyone got thirsty. I mean, where was everyone at when they hit outlets last year and multiples were copped for a bill and some change?
Real talk. I walked right into shiek and copied my shadows. Now everyone's on the 1 train. I can't believe the price shadows r if I only would have known.

Funny how the shadow 1s aka sleeper release, always comes up every so often. I copped 2 pairs of shadows and a pair of toros that day. Didn't see the need at the time for doubles so I let the extra pair go 
mean.gif
 It was a struggle to, think I let them go for around $170 
laugh.gif

This. Shadows were definitely under the radar for a minute until breds/royals jumped in price and everyone got thirsty. I mean, where was everyone at when they hit outlets last year and multiples were copped for a bill and some change?
Real talk. I walked right into shiek and copied my shadows. Now everyone's on the 1 train. I can't believe the price shadows r if I only would have known.
YOU?! This was last year's Shadow pickups. I decided to help out all of NT and I sold 14 of the 15 pairs I bought to NTers. I kept 1 size 12 for myself. Imagine if I had set on all of these pairs
mean.gif

I have one that I had to re glue but I'd have to say we could go back to QC for that one as well lol
They're just fold up boxes man. just because we overpay for these shoes doesn't mean JB should waste glue/materials on things that don't need it. this is a case where I would say even though they easily could, they shouldn't use excess.

YOU?! This was last year's Shadow pickups. I decided to help out all of NT and I sold 14 of the 15 pairs I bought to NTers. I kept 1 size 12 for myself. Imagine if I had set on all of these pairs
mean.gif
True Bro for assisting the NT peeps. Thank you and God Bless bro.

For my pair from US to UAE in 7 Days lol, so happy to the leather quality and like most of the people here. 1 pair is tumble leather and the other pair is premium leather. I just hope starting on this release all OG 1's will have a premium leather like this or better.
Lookin' good fam. 
nthat.gif

Funny how the shadow 1s aka sleeper release, always comes up every so often. I copped 2 pairs of shadows and a pair of toros that day. Didn't see the need at the time for doubles so I let the extra pair go 
mean.gif
 It was a struggle to, think I let them go for around $170 
laugh.gif
I let my only pair go for retail to a local who missed out. I feel that pain, but my karma has been pretty good, haven't missed out on much I actually wanted since.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom