Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

I finally wore these kicks today for the first time to the mall since my girl wanted to go and as i walked by the bottom floor one of the guys at shoe cleaning booth asked me to clean my shoes and i just ignored him and i ended up having to pass by him again and he told me again and said he could make my nikes look brand new and i just laughed hard *** hell and told him to **** off and walked on by. On the real I hate those booths their just annoying *****, if i wanted my shoes cleaned i would get them cleaned with some good **** like jason mark or something, those booths are the main reason i don't go to the mall anymore they are annoying as hell. Besides that i loved rocking my pair for the first time and I look forward too having them for many years to come:pimp:  

Cool story bro :wink:

yeah man let them do their work... Whenever they try to give me a "free" cleaning. i Just say nah i'm good. Don't gotta laugh at them for trying to sell their product.

Some of them actually have some sneaker knowledge compared to other stores. Also some i chopped it up with provided some hook ups on past releases.

The leather on these is pretty solid, might need to hunt down a second pair..

Last edited:
Dang bro that's harsh. The MAIN reason you don't go to the mall anymore is because people ask to clean your shoes?

damn, very harsh. And then he had the nerve to say he doesn't go to the mall because of those booths.

Man, let them eat. There's something called just being a human being and be polite and say no thank you. Its not like they come hug you and grab your leg asking to clean your shoes.

I have the urge to step on your shoes now.

Last edited:
^that is my only problem with those booths. You gotta know not to ask when shoes are looking new and clean.

got a size 9 in these. wish they were a 8.5. my royals are 8.5 and that snug fit is just perfect. 

i still rock them tho :smile:

Maybe because my feet are more narrow, but these are diffentely more roomy in the toebox than the 2013's as are the LM 1's.

I finally wore these kicks today for the first time to the mall since my girl wanted to go and as i walked by the bottom floor one of the guys at shoe cleaning booth asked me to clean my shoes and i just ignored him and i ended up having to pass by him again and he told me again and said he could make my nikes look brand new and i just laughed hard *** hell and told him to **** off and walked on by. On the real I hate those booths their just annoying *****, if i wanted my shoes cleaned i would get them cleaned with some good **** like jason mark or something, those booths are the main reason i don't go to the mall anymore they are annoying as hell. Besides that i loved rocking my pair for the first time and I look forward too having them for many years to come
pimp.gif

I feel it, not quite to the point where I'll totally skip the mall just because of it though.  I agree that it does get annoying when those dudes keep trying to get you to come over to them.  I'll wear a brand new pair to the mall and they still try to clean them!  They gotta hustle for theirs but it gets annoying real quick.

solefed solefed

Those black toes. :smokin
Thank brutha. Glad I did the swap.
I finally wore these kicks today for the first time to the mall since my girl wanted to go and as i walked by the bottom floor one of the guys at shoe cleaning booth asked me to clean my shoes and i just ignored him and i ended up having to pass by him again and he told me again and said he could make my nikes look brand new and i just laughed hard *** hell and told him to **** off and walked on by. On the real I hate those booths their just annoying *****, if i wanted my shoes cleaned i would get them cleaned with some good **** like jason mark or something, those booths are the main reason i don't go to the mall anymore they are annoying as hell. Besides that i loved rocking my pair for the first time and I look forward too having them for many years to come:pimp:  

I know where you're coming from fam. I've experienced the same thing. It's okay to ask me once, but after I respectfully decline and I'm walkin with my fam, they need to chill and move on to the next. I don't know about avoiding the mall entirely :smh: but sometimes rockin my nike flip flops has done the trick :smokin

Last edited:
I really like the leather on these.  If anyone in NYC spots an 11.5, please let me know.  I have two pair 11/12, but danced around my true size.

I really like the leather on these.  If anyone in NYC spots an 11.5, please let me know.  I have two pair 11/12, but danced around my true size.
saw some 12s no 11.5 but will let you know if i see them

Any one who missed out.. here's another chance.. Just saw they posted on twitter..

Would cop an extra sz 8 if Exclucity near me.

Last edited:
While admiring my shoes I found this.... Looks like some paint has been dried and come of. Anyone else have this?

Back
Top Bottom