Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

I would not hesitate on anything under $200.  Don't sleep fam 
nthat.gif

Yep.. didn't get when first released.

Found pair later and...

they are now one of favorite shoes I own. Comfortable, good quality leather, look good in almost everything. Never was a big fan of jordan 1s. Now I am.

Anybody with a legit pair, can you please tell me ur production dates? Just grabbed a pair off CL and wanted to double check, thanks

My BW are my favorite go to shoe out of my 1s collection. Including my Frags. Don't sleep on anything under 200. These had to have been the easiest to cop last year.
they were only obtainable imo. not "easy". we have way different definitions of "easy".

that said... hindsight says they are easy. easier to cop for retail on the aftermarket than it was on release day.

I'll rephrase that. It was easier for me to cop. I walked into my local spot and grabbed my size. No lines, No hassles. All my other 1s I had more homework to do.

I'll rephrase that. It was easier for me to cop. I walked into my local spot and grabbed my size. No lines, No hassles. All my other 1s I had more homework to do.
don't take ur location for granted. i remember that day now. everyone had the same experience as you if i remember correctly..... I live in denver though, not one store in the whole state got these. so that ish is a ***** slap man.... W by geography on ur part.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom