Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

Just putting in my subscription to the thread... I want these bad! I got the barons, wanted to double up on those but wifey said no. Getting these is almost like doubling up on the barons lol

Just putting in my subscription to the thread... I want these bad! I got the barons, wanted to double up on those but wifey said no. Getting these is almost like doubling up on the barons lol
Not quite. Cant compare retro+ to OGs. Barons are dope tho. Nowhere in the ballpark of these tho. in my humble opinion.

Last edited:
Yeah these have been retroed. Im thankful all these 1s have been dropping since its saved me from tracking older ones down. Once you go sans jumpman, you dont go back.

Kind of.. They came out in the countdown pack but had a jumpman on the tongue. This is the first time they are coming out with og branding.
Yea them 1s with the jumpman on them jus don't do it for me. Gotta be NA style. So this will be the first time these have been retrod with the proper OG "NA" branding?

These are looking like they'll come out nice but ive never been a fan of white/black 1's

Now the black metallics are a different story. C'mon Nike release the metallic packs so I can give you all my money. I'm begging you.

Last edited:
nerd.gif

i dont like white leather on 1's but meh

these are still copped. they need to release official pics already so we can judge quality

i dont like white leather on 1's but meh

these are still copped. they need to release official pics already so we can judge quality
I was going to say the same thing. White leather on last years 1s was pretty bad compared to the b/red and b/royals, but I'm still going to buy these because I'm just going to use them for everyday shoes so it doesn't matter as much.

I just thought of something. I wonder if they are going to make the 1s even more "OG" next year as well... or if they think this is good enough? Will they just start adding the OG tag to every retro? Or maybe they will start making "Air Jordan 3 OG" releases with nike air for $199 as frequently as the 1s. Will be interesting to see 
nerd.gif

Im happy for the og branding all this time but its gonna end eventually. Based on the trend only 2 cw's will cycle while the rest fade away till some other day. Just where do you go from here. The og run is pretty hard act to follow.

I just thought of something. I wonder if they are going to make the 1s even more "OG" next year as well... or if they think this is good enough? Will they just start adding the OG tag to every retro? Or maybe they will start making "Air Jordan 3 OG" releases with nike air for $199 as frequently as the 1s. Will be interesting to see :nerd:

3's are done for a while unfortunately. "Back to the vault"

http://sneakernews.com/2014/08/29/air-jordan-3-production-hiatus-according-jordan-brand/

passed on the barons cause of the eventual release of this colorway with NA branding, rather double up on these 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom