Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

so odd. since 03 I was hoping for royals. they were too expensive then too beat. finally got a pair beyond easy. hoped for a second and the shock EVERYONE wants them. ill wait another 10 years before dropping 5 on 1s

Smart logic. I can't see myself spending that on Royals. But B/Red 1's on the other hand.

In my own preference...

Black/red>chicago>black toe's>royals>shadows

But I still like them all.

Last edited:
Royals>Breds>Shadows>Black Toe's
I am still searching for a pair of Black Toe's in a Size 9.. Cannot find a reasonable price anywhere 
tired.gif

I am still searching for a pair of Black Toe's in a Size 9.. Cannot find a reasonable price anywhere |I

What is a reasonable price to you? I'm just saying because eventually they will dry out and you would have to pay shadow prices at a minimum.

I remember around RD my dude Brock was putting in work trying obtain his Royals, glad it all worked out for you fam and I know you paid retail or close to it for a few of those
nthat.gif

Send me one of those size 11s when you need some closet space
laugh.gif
Thank you sir. 
smile.gif

To the dude that posted the girl with the middle finger: 
roll.gif
 that was pretty funny. kudos.

only 29 pages...beautiful, these should be an easy purchase
Just because it's only 29 pages, doesn't mean it's going to be an easy cop.

A lot of people are fiending for these, so don't be confident that these will be easy. Be prepared

A lot of people are fiending for these, so don't be confident that these will be easy. Be prepared
Exactly. Especially in places like where I live that only 1 damn store actually gets 1s. Should be a great month if I get these. My boy got a clean pair from the CDP he never wears em because the tongue is a tad yellow...smh.

There are SOME people fiending for these, not a lot tho

hes just stating, like we have seen a millon times the amount of pages a thread has means nothing :lol:

these will sell out and probably be somewhat limited like the other OG 1's

i hope i can get a pair at retail no issue because honestly im not paying resale, period.

Back
Top Bottom