Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

Haven't copped a pair of Jordans since the sport blue kos... These are next on my list...

Cannot wait...

Ndc has been so sketchy lately and FNL is random.. Hoping resell isn't too much, I wouldn't ld mind paying slightly over retail for these

More calling and running around for tickets next week.. Might end up grabbin 2.
smokin.gif
Good luck but let me get my 1 before you double up

Haven't copped a pair of Jordans since the sport blue kos... These are next on my list...

Cannot wait...

Ndc has been so sketchy lately and FNL is random.. Hoping resell isn't too much, I wouldn't ld mind paying slightly over retail for these

i made the mistake of buying 2 pairs of sport blue AJKO, no idea why. they arent that great (shape wise) i hate how bulky they are.

$140 no way...looks like a certain someone was wrong, no need to mention names, he know who he is
we'll see. not the first time nike has listed a shoe at a different price. *cough* jeters, *cough* the 13s that released yesterday. i'll be thrilled if they are $140. I just thought it was more likely they would have raised the price since the price hike has clearly begun in October once again.

Last edited:
i hope most of us who wanted them the most succeed come release day
Repped.  There were a few of us who were in with our without the white stitching.   Like you said, hope we all get it... I just dont want to strike out on another 1 that I want.

Back
Top Bottom