Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

I'm #TeamBlackLace on all 1s that have a black tongue, but with these I roll with the white laces. Pics of my CDP to give an idea of how white laces look.

I agree on the black laces with the black tongues but not on the black toe style (DMP Boston, Black Toe with black tongue) where I like the contrast of color that matches with the heel.

Last edited:
I prefer the black laces. White look good as well, gives it that clean look tiil you spill something on it. LOL

Been doing some homework. Hopefully Villa offers guaranteed tickets as they did with other OG 1.

I'd do either black or white laces with these. White laces with the white tounge is a clean look though. I threw in white laces on my blk toes and have yet to change them back to the black laces. Really gives off an extra clean, classic look with the white laces on blk toes especially.

Just realized weekend drop lowered the price. Wonder if that's a hint of the release to come. We all know Nike goes HAM quantity wise for Q4 if the bred restocks are any sign.
Snagged it for 203 shipped because I'm not dealing with NDC come sat morning.

Hopefully the gum 1's are similar on the radar.

Last edited:
no one had these in hand yet to judge quality? i know they arent gonna be anything special so no idea why im asking :lol:

Just realized weekend drop lowered the price. Wonder if that's a hint of the release to come. We all know Nike goes HAM quantity wise for Q4 if the bred restocks are any sign.
Snagged it for 203 shipped because I'm not dealing with NDC come sat morning.

Hopefully the gum 1's are similar on the radar.
props fam

usually i'm opposed to any laces but black in the 1s

but red in the black toes ain't bad 

Back
Top Bottom