Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

Will FTL let me use a bday coupon on these?

It depends on the store manager, some FTLs really don't care while others follow the rules. Bring it just case, the worse they can do is say no you can't use it.

im scared for tomorrow morning

got the salt on my nightstand already..

you run a website, hook you boy up for retail :lol:

Grab your boy an extra size 11 for retail :lol:

In your guys honest opinion should i get these or instead use the money to put down towards some shadows? Which ones are fresher and which ones won't a end up selling once i get them?

In your guys honest opinion should i get these or instead use the money to put down towards some shadows? Which ones are fresher and which ones won't a end up selling once i get them?
Shadows are my every day go-to and hands down favorite.

you dont need nt to tell you whats fresh or not, look in the mirror and decide what YOU like 

Just won a local raffle, man havent struck out there recently

I remember getting the CDPs my freshman year, those are long gone, I got my first cheeks wearing these that year

Its gonna be nice reminiscing after i pick up my pair tommorow

Just won a local raffle, man havent struck out there recently

I remember getting the CDPs my freshman year, those are long gone, I got my first cheeks wearing these that year

Its gonna be nice reminiscing after i pick up my pair tommorow
Hold up, you were laying down the pipe with the shoes still on? 

Back
Top Bottom