Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

thats because they used the same pics everyone else is using from these fake china sites :lol:

ISS has em up for preorder and their pic has the stitching in white... Looking forward to these, hopefully they'll be a very easy cop
You can kinda of see the lacebag in the pic.. That's a big baggie.. probably an eighth bag
smokin.gif

Bert. Bert. I gotta give you props, you're a detective and on top of all these pics as far who's reusing and recycling them. For your sake, I hope the stitching is white.

Do you think they will use a better and more premium Leather on this OG colorway? or we will only see the premium leather next year?

my bet is that jordan 1 og's won't get a remastered treatment in 2015. they're fine the way the are imo.

if I make 1 million of a shoe and 3 million people want it, it will be hard to get. if I make 20,000 of something and 10,000 people want it, it will be easy. the sheer numbers don't matter, only the supply vs the demand. I can't make it any simpler.
laugh.gif
 we will see. there is definitely more people that will cop these than the supply there will be.

my bet is that jordan 1 og's won't get a remastered treatment in 2015. they're fine the way the are imo.
There is a remastered version of the 1 coming. Not sure if that entails updated materials. I'm in the minority, don't care for Banned typed leather on 1s.

Nope.  At the remaster event, they confirmed ALL Jordans from their Spring 2015 (January onwards) collection will get the remastered treatment.

yeah they were very clear about it if you read the announcement, idk why everyone thinks it's only certain shoes

Last edited:
^MJ apparently tried on remastered AJ1s and said they felt amazing, especially compared to the OG.
I read that also. For years I didn't buy 1s because they, the 85 og's were hella uncomfortable. If not for the 2012 Gucci on discount feeling great I wouldn't have given the 2013 NA releases 1 thought.

i had these in my hands back in march. good quality imo. feels like the blacktoes from last year.

im still waitin on the never been retroed white/natural grey. those are my fav 1s. underrated

Back
Top Bottom