Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

These look good man, real good

I hope I can get my 2 pairs

I can use my fnl reward on these right? Hope I get through on ndc and fnl

There's pairs up on ebay for $200 on hand if any of you guys are interested. I'm just gonna wait til next week, should be easy to get

Last edited:
Yeah.  $200 vs $140 shipped.  I don't think these will be hard to cop.  And if you have Barons already.....whats the difference.

Barons arent an original colorway sir. Also, they will come out to about $150 after taxes if youre lucky enough to cop on ndc and $160 if you get lucky on other sites due to shipping. Its been impossible getting these og 1s lately (black/reds, royals). I know shadows sat but look at them now. Come saturday morning, I think theres going to be many unsatisfied nters. Hopefully everyone eats though!

Last edited:
Barons arent an original colorway sir. Also, they will come out to about $150 after taxes if youre lucky enough to cop on ndc and $160 if you get lucky on other sites due to shipping. Its been impossible getting these og 1s lately (black/reds, royals). I know shadows sat but look at them now. Come saturday morning, I think theres going to be many unsatisfied nters. Hopefully everyone eats though!

I understand. I am not stressing over a shoe I already have a few similar to. I am not worried so much about this color way. I just buy what I like when I feel like it. Sure I would like to have it but it is not even close to others this holiday season I want. I hope all who want it feed too.

Love the 1. Haven't been copping anything else lately kinda waiting on these. Glad to hear i might be able to get a pair with no troubles.

I am so up in the air on whether or not I want to secure my pair now or wait until RD.  I really want them and think they should be an easy cop....but who knows...200 doesn't sound to bad to secure them....decisions...decisions.

Last edited:
I was on the fence too, bro. But you know in your heart of hearts Nikestore will be a mess, and eastbay, FTL, and FA will be robbing carts.

Mannnn you guys are hyping these up way too much, these will not be a difficult cop. Wake up on time and get them on NDC and get 6% cash back from ebates :smokin

Ordered a guarantee pair via eBay, should arrive Mon. or Wed.

Going to shoot for a second pair on release date.

After this mornings air force one flax debacle

DO NOT bet on these being an easy cop online

Bots are out in full force

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom