Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

Four stores around me are getting them.  3 are doing FcFs.  One store (a footlocker now a HOH's) carried out a raffle on Mon & Tues.  I spoke to the manager today and he claimed they never even had enough people come in and enter the raffle to fill up the first page.  I guess it all depends where you live.  The managers at the other stores claimed they're getting more questions about the 13's, 6's, and Knicks Foams.  Now I'm trying to decide if I want 1 pair or two.  Still regretting not grabbing that second pair of Shadows.

If your in nyc premium goods in Brooklyn(park slope) is releasing them fcfs I don't know what price will be but better chance since pairs seem to be scarce with stores only getting 18 pairs

Still waiting for that call later today...... I find it hard to believe that I havn't received a call. There was a 1 1/2 of names and not one was down for a 9 but me. Everyone else was 10's and up. 

Can anyone tell me which online retailers will be getting these besides NDC? Can't do NDC anymore.

Last edited:

Still waiting for that call later today...... I find it hard to believe that I havn't received a call. There was a 1 1/2 of names and not one was down for a 9 but me. Everyone else was 10's and up. 
an employee might have taken the 9 bro, same **** has happenend a few times to me

Yea them raffles are always rigged, around here in ATL anyway, i cant even bring myself to even enter one. I can't even being myself to go to the malls round here no more for Js it has gotten so out of hand with little kids and resellers and cheating and cutting and holding spots in line for the "homies." Just not my scene. Online ONLY for me. Funny how far I've come in just 6 months. I went from paying employees to hold my pair to only copping online and paying box price. I'd pay to lock them Columbias down tho next month.

Last edited:
Yea them raffles are always rigged, around here in ATL anyway, i cant even bring myself to even enter one. I can't even being myself to go to the malls round here no more for Js it has gotten so out of hand with little kids and resellers and cheating and cutting and holding spots in line for the "homies." Just not my scene. Online ONLY for me. Funny how far I've come in just 6 months. I went from paying employees to hold my pair to only copping online and paying box price. I'd pay to lock them Columbias down tho next month.
this

i still go out and get pairs but the scene here is 
sick.gif
mean.gif

Got my pair on lock, will try cop another online to assist if I wake up after this 5th of henny.

Last edited:
Trying to lock in a preorder from a local reseller he's gonna let me know today .
hoping these are like the shadows and sit for a few hours maybe I can cop at lunch time

I don't really know about these to much I ain't gonna front they look nice but with all these November choices kinda hard to decide

I cant double up even on shoes i really like. Use to do that ten years ago and ended up selling the ds second pairs. Have too many shoes and id rather someone else have a chance at a pair than see um rot in my closet :lol:
Repped. If only everybody was that way it would be so much better. I've never doubled up on a shoe myself. Not saying that I blame anybody that does.

Repped. If only everybody was that way it would be so much better. I've never doubled up on a shoe myself. Not saying that I blame anybody that does.
I have no issue with someone who wants to double up with the intention of keeping them for themselves. 

Back
Top Bottom