Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

just got back in line for 10.5s on NDC, but still in line on 10s on my iPad since 8am

umm i got a charge on my card from shoe palace? i guess thats not good since i didnt get an order number?

Added my sz10 to cart on NDC within 10 seconds. Checkout was surprisingly smooth today.

Hey you guys I'm at the "Thank you for your order!" page on footlocker am i safe to say i got the shoes or should i keep trying on other sites? sorry if it sounds dumb i have never bought off footlocker

Luckily these werent so hyped in Europe. Had 3 sites i could cop from, got cart jacked from one, and was able to get 1 pair in cart from NDC and californiaroots, however I discarded the ones on NDC cause I had already bought them from cali on the wating time.

Hey you guys I'm at the "Thank you for your order!" page on footlocker am i safe to say i got the shoes or should i keep trying on other sites? sorry if it sounds dumb i have never bought off footlocker
Same here dude, I just got an order confirmation e-mail though. So I think I'm good. Footlocker saved me today haha

Struck out on NDC and the ATC slot I paid for didn't work either. Good thing I had a pair locked up in store. But after retail plus tax plus shipping plus WU money transfer fee to my connect, it ended up being 185. Still, I had to add these to my collection of OG colorways

It means your order is placed successfully. 

Check your email to see if you've received an order confirmation - That is a good indication that your order will be shipped. 

Back
Top Bottom