Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

got snakeskins and black n whites on same ndc order but they only shipped snakes yesterday with that partial shipment notice 

So just got a refund from caliroots... Called them and checked, ofc they oversold, should had bought them from NDC instead, had them in cart but just bought them from caliroots and only had enough for 1 pair. This was a pleasant way to start monday morning. fml.

i just got a random email from ups with a tracking number saying delivery of thursday. is this my footlocker shipment????!!!

lol im fairly certain i'm not expecting anything else.

i would just pay resell right now today, only a little over retail is not bad, dont wait in a few months be like **** the price is too high shouldve bought them when they were 200. 

man, did you buy stock in AJ1 black/white? You're emphatic about these going up in price.

Or you're sitting on 100 pairs. If so, let me get that 10.5.

i would just pay resell right now today, only a little over retail is not bad, dont wait in a few months be like **** the price is too high shouldve bought them when they were 200. 
Yeah, I know. Its still gonna be about 300$ though after import charges + shipping to Sweden, even if I have waited for these a long time I just cant pay about over double retail price. My only chance is to hope someone in Europe puts them out soon on ebay.

Repped for the new wallpaper!! 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

man, did you buy stock in AJ1 black/white? You're emphatic about these going up in price.

Or you're sitting on 100 pairs. If so, let me get that 10.5.
no i have 2 pairs and i plan to wear them both, i dont stock *****. these will go up idc what you say, lol dont be cheap about 30-40 bucks. later on you be paying way more than that. 

i just got a random email from ups with a tracking number saying delivery of thursday. is this my footlocker shipment????!!!
lol im fairly certain i'm not expecting anything else.

Yes, I got the same from Eastbay. The UPS email always comes from to eastbays official shipment ema.

Back
Top Bottom