Jordan 1 OG Red/White - US Release?

Now I'm feeling slightly worried about ordering off of kicks crew... I've always had good experiences with them, but it sounds like there have been some doubts about authenticity after reading through some peoples' previous posts who had ordered off of KC.
They're 100% authentic. No one has shown a pair that proved otherwise. I bought two pairs, one from sivas and one from kicks-crew. Exact same shoe.

I really want to order a pair of off Kicks Crew but something is holdin me back. I'll probably end up ordering them tonight but there is just a little doubt in the back of my head that I'm going to end up with a sus pair haha

pages back, someone posted that the kicks crew pair are different from Nike Store pairs.

Holding me from purchasing from KC

But still the shoe is on fire and congrats to those who were able to cop

pages back, someone posted that the kicks crew pair are different from Nike Store pairs.

Holding me from purchasing from KC

But still the shoe is on fire and congrats to those who were able to cop
Yeah I just read the past few pages back. I don't think I'll be ordering actually, I rather drop the extra money at sometime to have the peace and mind that the pair is 100% legit. 

Yeah I just read the past few pages back. I don't think I'll be ordering actually, I rather drop the extra money at sometime to have the peace and mind that the pair is 100% legit. 

Mine look 100% like the ones from nike aus. I got mine from KC. I did order from their first initial release tho. Duno if that made a difference or not

Then maybe u should talk to dude saying his pairs were different to clear things up...

The dude who claimed his pairs were fake was saying that because of the Chinese wear instructions and sticker on the bottom of the box. I saw he had that pair legit checked and someone who copped a pair from Nike Shanghai confirmed that these labels are on all the Chinese pairs.

I purchased 2 pairs from Kicks Crew. The only difference I saw was a sticker at the bottom of the box. One box had it the other didn't. I posted pictures a few pages back. If you guys want me to look for anything in particular or need any specific pictures let me know. 

I purchased 2 pairs from Kicks Crew. The only difference I saw was a sticker at the bottom of the box. One box had it the other didn't. I posted pictures a few pages back. If you guys want me to look for anything in particular or need any specific pictures let me know. 

I just ordered a pair last week so that's good to hear. I've heard more about the RMK pairs being kind of fishy

they still dont have  13 up smh 

KC pretty much never stocks anything over a 12 unless it's something super GR like KD Easters. After they lowered the price to 200 on Friday pretty much all of the sizes flew off of the site except for a few small sizes.

Last edited:
The dude who claimed his pairs were fake was saying that because of the Chinese wear instructions and sticker on the bottom of the box. I saw he had that pair legit checked and someone who copped a pair from Nike Shanghai confirmed that these labels are on all the Chinese pairs.
Thanks for the info

Ill be wearing em 2nite!!! 
smokin.gif

They raised it now? They just lowered it I thought.

They lowered it to 200 and they sold out really quickly. They put up another batch at 250 after the sell out. Sometimes I really wonder if they just fake a sell out and then put the shoes back on the site two days later at a higher price. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom