Jordan 1 OG Red/White - US Release?

size tag dates are not all the same right? someone said it is fake because his pair has a different date
ya production dates can be different but they are still in range of legit pairs, also every single thing in the pics I see my pair has all the way down to the overseas material sticker on the insole

Anywhere but the bay still have these? Been looking for an 11 or 11.5 for a little while now. No luck.

no 13s anywhere 
ohwell.gif

still looking for a 13, its impossible!

i hear ya. size 13 is damn near impossible so i gave up and bought another pair of frags to ease my pain. one of the rare times i wish i was a smaller size because those are easily attainable on ebay for good prices.

Size 13 is probably the rarest size. Probably very limited made in the Asian market and then also probably limited in the Aus and Euro market. One good thing is that probably means there are few (if any) fake size 13's. Usually fakes don't go up that high.

Size 13 is probably the rarest size. Probably very limited made in the Asian market and then also probably limited in the Aus and Euro market. One good thing is that probably means there are few (if any) fake size 13's. Usually fakes don't go up that high.
Yeah stores usually don't get many size 13's here maybe 2 per 20 pairs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom