Jordan 1 'Pinnacle' Pack ASG 2015

So if the chocolate croc pinnacles don't drop I'm thinking picking up the vachettes....clean/care notes from those who have 'em are appreciated?

Last edited:
After seeing the Chicago 1s being raffled online, I wonder if Nike is going to do one for the Black Pinnacles.
I hope so and i hope my luck is as good as it was for the OG CHI 1's !!!...really need and want the blacks still hunting for a pair but can't find a reasonable price!!

Any CHI heads know if the Flight23 store received a restock or still might have the black pinnacles for sale??

Anyone know where I can get a second set of aglets to match the ones with the Vanchetta Tans?

Seriously considering an OVO 10 for Black Pinnacle trade rn. 
nerd.gif

@af1 1982 .... flight23 (NYC) has the vachettas as of Monday lunchtime. not sure what size you need, but they didn't have an 8.5.

Last edited:
FINALLY!!!! it took awhile but got my hands on a black pair for a decent price!!!.....probably looking to get the brown joints next, i like the tans but as of now gonna pass on them

FINALLY!!!! it took awhile but got my hands on a black pair for a decent price!!!.....probably looking to get the brown joints next, i like the tans but as of now gonna pass on them

Yo Vince did you get a pair from Vegas? They still have sizes, our size bro. fyi

Back
Top Bottom