Jordan 1 retro Chicago hi

Anyone ever see fakes? I don't know what to look for in a fake but these look legit to me. They must be overseas bc there is no price on the box and no perforation for it. The shoes look good and the tag looks legit I think. They came with the toe cardboard inserts and not the cardboard that goes to the top of the shoe which raised an eyebrow. Anyone have a legit pair from ftl or fnl they can confirm these are not gm. I believe they are from rmk store.
View media item 730662View media item 730674View media item 730671View media item 730664View media item 730669View media item 730668View media item 730666

Last edited:
[ATTACHMENT=5408]IMAG0525.jpg (848k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

My lid has that air jordan logo in the exact same spot. Yours just doesn't have a code in red like mine does on top of the logo. Mine was bought at champs. Those are hard to tell. Smell it, if it's a strong unpleasant smell then it might be fake. How much did u buy them for?

They don't smell like anything. They were $225 shipped from rmk and I got them for $190 from the person I bought them from. The box is going to be different bc overseas boxes aren't the same. How about the shoes? Are they exact down to the pattern by the nike on bottom?

Last edited:
Yeah, bottoms are the same.

Same bottoms, no smell, rmk (legit website) = you're good

Back
Top Bottom