Jordan 1 Retro High Strap "BRED" *detailed Pix*

*Strap is completely removable*

11/22/2008 Air Jordan I Retro High Strap (limited release to urban accounts & Niketowns)
342132-061 Black/Varsity Red-White
$110.00
ofdp95.jpg

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

2ytuu8o.jpg

4tpoci.jpg

2r4h2sh.jpg

better than the computer pic.

def cop x2 if possible

and they look on point to me

how do the straps come off?

I am def. coppin these now. This pic alone made me change my mind completely. Nobody will rock these with the strap on lol. Thanks for the pics man. Very muchappreciated.

nope 9 loop holes = high

the post with the XX3s hydros n spiz'ikes say these aren't coming out in kid sizes.

if true i can't wait to rock these

nice too bad they won't make them grade school but i still have my 2001
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

They look great, but I thought these are supposed to be Highs? Those look like Mids?

That is the original height, correct me if iam wrong. Is it just me or do I not see a hint of a jumpman on the back?

before i get my hopes up can you post a pic of the back when you have time...i want to see if there is some sort of loop that the strap goes through

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

They look great, but I thought these are supposed to be Highs? Those look like Mids?

That is the original height, correct me if iam wrong...

They may be highs with 9 lace loop holes, but are way shorter than '01 pair, but I still am really liking these and will probably cop

LOVING these, thank God the strap comes off. No need to buy those lows now, I miss my 01 pair and these will do fine!

Originally Posted by yungpyro07

I am def. coppin these now. This pic alone made me change my mind completely. Nobody will rock these with the strap on lol. Thanks for the pics man. Very much appreciated.

pimp.gif
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom