Jordan 1 Retro OG Pinnacle “Vachetta Tan"

Bought these shoes from a local reseller for a steal of a price.  The price was so low due to the condition of the right shoe.  The left is almost flawless. I figured I'd try to recondition them.  If unsuccessful I'd just wear them as really nice beaters.  Does anyone have any advise for me as to what type of product I can use to restore these shoes?  I was thinking of using a conditioner to darken the leather.  BTW I'm uncertain what caused these stains.

Legit check please. Doesn't include the card or leather laces so I'm skeptical. 
yeah these look suspect imo. The swoosh in this picture in particular looks really bad. It is too fat and doesn't narrow as it reaches the heel. The pointed curve of the swoosh is too angular aswell. 

yeah these look suspect imo. The swoosh in this picture in particular looks really bad. It is too fat and doesn't narrow as it reaches the heel. The pointed curve of the swoosh is too angular aswell. 
ditto here on that comment.  just looked at my pair to compare and the one in the pic definitely looks off.

Bought these shoes from a local reseller for a steal of a price.  The price was so low due to the condition of the right shoe.  The left is almost flawless. I figured I'd try to recondition them.  If unsuccessful I'd just wear them as really nice beaters.  Does anyone have any advise for me as to what type of product I can use to restore these shoes?  I was thinking of using a conditioner to darken the leather.  BTW I'm uncertain what caused these stains.
I used a product to condition mine, but I will have to check when I get off work. Sorry for the late reply

Perfect for this fall.  I wish I had sized down on my Vachettas.

I'm a TTS 11 for 1's, but my 11's fit like 11.5, if not 12s 
mean.gif

This is what I used on my pair. Here is before and roughly 1 month after:

Some people prefer the natural patina, but I feel that will come with time regardless. 

For legit checking purposes here is a picture of my entire package. The one red flag that I've seen before, is an oversized lace bag...which your pair indeed has. Could just be a replacement though

Last edited:
Hey guys, photo quality is kind of potato but could you guys spare some time to LC these? Personally they look good, the swoosh and all and it comes with the golden card and leather lace as well. Just like to get a re-assurance before trading for these. 

Thanks!

Thanks a lot.

Back
Top Bottom