Jordan 1 Royals 2017 LC

@jbzlzo  post pics behind the tongue especially the nike air tag and wording... and some pics of the soles (bottom of the shoe)

So we're giving these a pass as b-grades, I guess. That weird looking yellowish line towards the top in pic two was just bad lighting? Edit: it's on both shoes.

The only other thing to nitpick is the sticker on the box. It's touching the red line towards the right and uneven. None of my 1 boxes have uneven stickers on them.

How much is he wanting for these? If it was me I'd look for a pair somewhere else. Resale on Royals aren't outrageous yet.

Last edited:

So we're giving these a pass as b-grades, I guess. That weird looking yellowish line towards the top in pic two was just bad lighting? Edit: it's on both shoes.

The only other thing to nitpick is the sticker on the box. It's touching the red line towards the right and uneven. None of my 1 boxes have uneven stickers on them.

How much is he wanting for these? If it was me I'd look for a pair somewhere else. Resale on Royals aren't outrageous yet.
I have a box which has an uneven sticker. I got that one on retail. Nonetheless, thanks for voicing out your observations. He's looking for $260 for it. It's hard to find a pair in our country for that price. Actually it's the cheapest that I've seen from a reseller here. But I'm leaning on looking for another pair. 

legit. both were legit

no idea how or why dudes calling em fake
mean.gif
Thanks for the help brother. The other pair was already taken, good thing the other was reserved to me. 

def look legit to me also. these were the worst for quality control of the recent aj1. my pair from finishline were busted bad with 3-4 issues. 

Back
Top Bottom