Jordan 1 Royals Legit Check Please

I used to think these were legit, but now, I'm not so sure anymore. What do you guys think?

Hmm.. These are interesting. They look legit, but the soles are throwing me off. The pattern looks like little dots, when It should be little triangle shapes. Also the blue color looks too glossy and dark. This could be because of my phone/the lighting of the pictures. I think these are legit but wait for more opinions

I appreciate everyone's responses!

Like others have said, the sole pattern was a question mark, and the 9/13 production date on the size tag. I have heard that is the prod date for fakes, although I am not sure where that comes from or if that is something that is 100% confirmed. Other than that, seems to pass everything on my checklist. I apologize if the the lighting is bad on some of these pics. These were taken with a regular iphone and flash...

I can try to take some tomorrow during the daytime in normal light if it will help?

Na, you don't have to do that. These are legit. The leather looked a little bit glossy and dark, but that was defiantly because of the flash. Your good here

I appreciate everyone's responses!

Like others have said, the sole pattern was a question mark, and the 9/13 production date on the size tag. I have heard that is the prod date for fakes, although I am not sure where that comes from or if that is something that is 100% confirmed. Other than that, seems to pass everything on my checklist. I apologize if the the lighting is bad on some of these pics. These were taken with a regular iphone and flash...

I can try to take some tomorrow during the daytime in normal light if it will help?
Mine have the 9/13 prod date as well and are legit. You just don't want the 9/13-11/28 dates

Back
Top Bottom