JORDAN 1 ROYALS LEGIT CHECK PLEASEEEEE

So I bought a pair of royal 1s from stockX a week early from the release. When I received the royals I was concerned. The day of the release on April 1st I was able to cop another pair on Nike. So I decided to sell my pair from stockX. When I met up with the buyer he compared his cousins royals that he copped at the store to mine and there was similarities and differences. The differences were that his cousins pair was heavier then mine, and when you flash the light on the air Jordan logo on the side of the shoe, mine was shiny, his was not. Also on my left shoe, the Nike swoosh and toe box are not as tumbled as the right shoe is. So I'm confused. Did stockX send me fakes or is it a factory flaw???

flashing lights? thats not how u legit check Js. Look right so far...post pics of the box and tags inside the shoes.

Their are many inconsistencies with this release due to quality control discrepancies or outsourcing to different factories... so far their has been 3 different lace bag variants... tied the original way/ rolled up/ stuffed in bag. two types of leather ( tumbled & not so tumbled ). also the prints on the insole are reversed on some. best way to tell if your pair is legit is by comparing the font on the box/ label / wings logo to a pair you " know " is legit.

Back
Top Bottom