Jordan 1 Smoke Grey Legit Check

Backstory, ordered Jordan 1 Smoke Grey in a size 8 from GOAT, easy buying experience. Couple days go by and I get a quick shipment information. I track it and I see it coming from Hong Kong. I do my research and see that this is quite normal for GOAT orders if they have warehouse in Hong Kong. Couple days go by and I received my shipment from GOAT. Now I have seen a decent amount of Jordan 1's, but I have not seen oversea pairs and this is where I need help with those who do!
1.So I check the pairs and see the noticeable circle sticker tag 260(2.5). Not really an expert but from research it looks like to be pairs that dropped in Asia receive these stickers. When buying replicas which tags do they usually prefer to use, US/EU/Asia?

2.The "Wings" logo is the next inspection. I take a look and have heard that this is an important part to see a "embossed" logo pretty well. Its embossed, but not does not have as much depth as I would like it to, thus throwing me off a little bit. Hopefully I took well enough pictures.

3. Now I have a Nike pair straight from Nike purchased via SNKRS but in a size 9.5. The difference I see between the two are the "wings" logo, the real pair has a little more depth. Also the "seude" on the heel looks a lot more "harry" then the GOAT pair, though I am thinking it could be a quality issue, not sure.

4. *Edit* The box has a white nike sticker logo on the bottom. Not sure if this done typically for Asia releases, but never seen on US release.

Any insights would be appreciated

That pair is authentic.

From what I have seen replica factories typically copy US tags. This is because many of people assume a pair is fake if it doesn't have a USD MSRP or size stickers. I have seen them copy EU tags/stickers as well. They typically won't copy tags from Asia as many people would assume they are fake. I haven't seen that sticker on the bottom, but its definitely not something a replica factory would do. That's probably how pairs are from HK.

Back
Top Bottom