Jordan 1 Union Storm Blue LC (Pls Help)

Hi

I am new here and here you guys are good with lc. Please help with the attached pics. Much Appreciated!

Attachments

• union 1.jpg
    union 1.jpg
    331 KB · Views: 26
  • union 2.jpg
    union 2.jpg
    320.5 KB · Views: 26
  • union 3.jpg
    union 3.jpg
    379.6 KB · Views: 22
  • union 4.jpg
    union 4.jpg
    388.5 KB · Views: 23
  • union 5.jpg
    union 5.jpg
    423 KB · Views: 19
  • union 6.jpg
    union 6.jpg
    490.4 KB · Views: 22
  • union 7.jpg
    union 7.jpg
    327 KB · Views: 21
  • union 8.jpg
    union 8.jpg
    436.8 KB · Views: 21
  • union 9.jpg
    union 9.jpg
    308.9 KB · Views: 21
  • union 10.jpg
    union 10.jpg
    378.3 KB · Views: 19
These are fakes.
Swoosh are small, toe box is too big, Hang tag is not right.
What about the Nike stamp on the bottom of the outsole ? When I saw it I thought it looked out of place, off center and or just wrong in general.

And wtf is with the StockX hang tags everywhere now. People are so grimy and have no conscience.

There are more flaws on this shoe, I only mentioned some and I am sure you can find more, but The NA on the bottom sole is not off centered from what I can see. There are some differences in the font if you compare it to my pair. The pattern on mine is also not as defined as his but thats just typical Nike.

The first one is his, the other is mine.
NA NT 1.JPG

NA NT 2.JPG

I think its mostly the fault of replica sellers and/or the middlemen that sell the fakes that include StockX tags. Not too sure how it all works but I do think some factories or middlemen provided these tags when you purchase a sneakers from them as an extra free accessory.
The casual sneaker buyer may not know any better either, this scam probably works well and I am sure plenty of people have got caught buy this scam. They may see all the advertisements from StockX and think anything with their tag is authentic. Some people don't know any better, just look at how many posts there are on this forum with people wanting a LC of brand new sneakers with StockX tags from random people at a cheaper price, none of which have been authentic (from the sneakers that I have checked if I recall correctly).

There are more flaws on this shoe, I only mentioned some and I am sure you can find more, but The NA on the bottom sole is not off centered from what I can see. There are some differences in the font if you compare it to my pair. The pattern on mine is also not as defined as his but thats just typical Nike.

The first one is his, the other is mine.
NA NT 1.JPG

NA NT 2.JPG

I think its mostly the fault of replica sellers and/or the middlemen that sell the fakes that include StockX tags. Not too sure how it all works but I do think some factories or middlemen provided these tags when you purchase a sneakers from them as an extra free accessory.
The casual sneaker buyer may not know any better either, this scam probably works well and I am sure plenty of people have got caught buy this scam. They may see all the advertisements from StockX and think anything with their tag is authentic. Some people don't know any better, just look at how many posts there are on this forum with people wanting a LC of brand new sneakers with StockX tags from random people at a cheaper price, none of which have been authentic (from the sneakers that I have checked if I recall correctly).
Yeah I can definitely see the differences on the NA logo between yours and his. Swoosh placement is slightly different and the text is no doubt different. I see what you mean about the pattern behind it too.

You're right about the SX tags, there are a ton that have gotten caught by that scam because like you said, they don't know any better.

Back
Top Bottom