Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

3182A698-F2BF-4DBF-992C-89841D874963.png
What size

dang

I'm tired of posting my L's on NT. Or snkrs plainly sucks. Android went instant oos but I had iPad ready last second but still struck out. Think I might strike out on the 11s too lol, already missed the 2 early access smh

last 3 drops I’ve had pending cc charges but the payment always fails on snkrs. Ridiculous

Let’s see
At work but here you go. Cream colored hoodie I got from Zara would be layered underneath the shirt(can’t find hoodie online, bought in store). Ice cream woven shirt is at oneness and pants are sold out but bought from Saks off fifth.
FBE9CAC8-3F18-4F55-99D4-6AA916330B72.jpeg

20F00E58-9BAE-4EC0-8FC1-D49D523B4D8C.jpeg

Yup. But I hate paying over retail. And these aren't a shoe I'd do that for. I need to see them in person to really determine that though.
I don’t blame you. FWIW these are nice in person, and tbh if I didn’t have a pair I’d pay the current rate only because of what I feel about the importance of these.

app literally went from "coming soon" at 9:59 straight to "sold out" at 10. how? anyway, I copped from stockx to be safe while the price is low.

Last edited:
Yup. But I hate paying over retail. And these aren't a shoe I'd do that for. I need to see them in person to really determine that though.
I hear ya. I had to pay resell for the UNC Koston. Only $40 over. Glad I did cause they have gone up since. If I can find a 12 at a decent price over retail I’ll jump.

Back
Top Bottom