Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

1588559099595.jpeg
Where’d you get those laces?

Just curious, do these have that typical j1 smell right outta the box? Mine from goat didn’t have that and was wondering if it’s because of the LA paint...or you know, maybe these fakes from goat 🤔

I’ve never tried to paint any of my shoes, how’d you paint the tags and get it to come out so clean?

LA to Chi’s are definitely my favorite Jordan release in years. Might have to grab a second pair but that price has gotten a little steep😅

I just painted the tags red with angelus fire red paint first and then i went over the Nike SB with a fine tip acrylic paint marker. I cleaned up the edges with the smallest brush I could find and more paint. The red tag really makes these fill my need for Chicagos

Back on the hunt for an LA2CHI in 11-12. You guys are really making me regret selling my pair.

are you guys still buying off SX with all the Fugazi pairs floating?

Something like that was set to be the Bloodline 2.0 wasn't it?

I feel like people are really waiting on those because of those mock ups, I have serious doubts JB would release something so close to Chis. I would guess the real thing is going to have some significant differences.

Back
Top Bottom