Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Like an eThot on reddit.

giphy.gif

After wearing these daily and beating them for years all I had to show was a couple scuffs and some heel drag. Decided to play with them a bit.
Gotta start wearing the black pair
Screenshot_20210503-123733_Instagram.jpg

Sorry for the crap pic, NT wouldn't let me upload high resolution for some reason
Paint is pretty much impossible to get off by just wearing as you said. Plan for my pair is to leave everything black and then take some acetone to just the swooshes. I think it’ll look nice with the red and blue swooshes.
360454C5-C30B-4833-83A1-2B3B0A33FE9C.jpeg

The plan was to skate em to reveal the colors, no?
I just have a cruiser board now, can’t find my actual skateboard. I haven’t really skated a ton since high school. Maybe I’ll pick it back up to get the paint off haha.

Last edited:
The plan was to skate em to reveal the colors, no?
I was gonna say. Homie gonna be waiting forever.

Ive legit never seen a fully worn away LMs, and I've seen people try. It kinda takes away the dopeness of the shoe sometimes since I know people wanted to see that change happen naturally.

Ive legit never seen a fully worn away LMs, and I've seen people try. It kinda takes away the dopeness of the shoe sometimes since I know people wanted to see that change happen naturally.
Felt like the paint on the NY to Paris wore away easier than Lance Mountains.

my brother skated his black pair. the grip tape just grinds through both layers of paint pretty quick

Only thing that’s off on my LM set or the chi to la’s is a dirty midsole 😂 parisxny still ds ... I honestly only bought them since I had easy access to em

thread ressurection...

just got my first Tradeblock transaction under my belt

17346B16-C218-4E42-B809-C12068C7CC05.jpeg

Who won?

F95EFAFC-2FF1-4B12-A77A-AE684A814A65.png

He got them back when StockX was an innocent little girl

3619247D-8116-4393-A5BB-ABC4C874BEF3.jpeg

Even left me the sticker

03ED5656-BC16-4620-AB9C-483BC528CC7D.gif
Beautiful! One of my favorite 1’s to release. I can’t say who won though I love both 😂

Back
Top Bottom