Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Someone posted a 2-part youtube link on how to remove the paint. I remember, he even accidentally removed the wings. Anybody knows which page?

Also, I've been thinking of getting a mix pair (Bred or Royal only) to customize the hell out of it. Anybody knows anybody?

Someone posted a 2-part youtube link on how to remove the paint. I remember, he even accidentally removed the wings. Anybody knows which page?

Also, I've been thinking of getting a mix pair (Bred or Royal only) to customize the hell out of it. Anybody knows anybody?
i know mf's who knows mf's

my mans tried on his pair and they didn't fit and he told me $235....I'm supposed to be on a shoe hiatus but this is tempting lol

so the guy from spain i ordered from sent me the wrong size. he wants me to pay for 50 dollars shipping back and hell send me the right size. he sent my pair to cali. i guess he screwed the packages up at the post office. if i ship them back do i have to fill out the customs forms? ive only shipped one item out of the country and it was a total pain in the ... . i swore id never do it again. he says hell reimburse me but who knows if he actually will.

so the guy from spain i ordered from sent me the wrong size. he wants me to pay for 50 dollars shipping back and hell send me the right size. he sent my pair to cali. i guess he screwed the packages up at the post office. if i ship them back do i have to fill out the customs forms? ive only shipped one item out of the country and it was a total pain in the ... . i swore id never do it again. he says hell reimburse me but who knows if he actually will.

just trade the pair for your size or sell and buy again in your size. the hassle with returning international and the risk of him not refunding you isn't worth the headache. things can get lost as well. and you would have to fill out the customs form

Seems the thread has slowed down a lot. People must be keeping theirs on ice, not a lot of pictures lately.

Good look. I did the same. I think the colored laces look fire on the whites, especially when they get a little faded.

^ So am I. I've worn mine 3 times already compared to 5 other my pairs are still DS. Not much because I don't have that big of a collection but even if I did these would def be front in line for unDS list
As far as customizing I see don't. I wanted to but they are straight fire as is. I'm gonna see how time and wear treat these and maybe in the future do something to them but probably I'll just leave them

Back
Top Bottom