Jordan 1 Zoom CMFT

okay the shoes are straight 🔥

1B7FBBE4-AFAF-451A-AF92-4F4A64A87938.jpeg

the comfort is...idk, i’d say more than anything else, like a jordan 1 that’s already been sort of broken in? would love to give an update on how they feel after a couple of months but unfortunately, as i was pulling up the tongue after i tightened the laces, i heard this happen
AF12033E-4EA2-4002-9AD8-9252A2FAFF9B.jpeg

nike quality control strikes again. the union tongue’s stitching wasn’t tied down on one end, and i thought it would be fine if i didn’t pick at it, but it’s looking like the top of the tongue won’t stay on without me reinforcing the stitching... which would probably make the shoes look asymmetrical... i’m not super pressed about it, i was more interested in the model than the colourway, i’m sure i’ll get another pair down the road, it’s back to ftl for these.

okay the shoes are straight 🔥

1B7FBBE4-AFAF-451A-AF92-4F4A64A87938.jpeg

the comfort is...idk, i’d say more than anything else, like a jordan 1 that’s already been sort of broken in? would love to give an update on how they feel after a couple of months but unfortunately, as i was pulling up the tongue after i tightened the laces, i heard this happen
AF12033E-4EA2-4002-9AD8-9252A2FAFF9B.jpeg

nike quality control strikes again. the union tongue’s stitching wasn’t tied down on one end, and i thought it would be fine if i didn’t pick at it, but it’s looking like the top of the tongue won’t stay on without me reinforcing the stitching... which would probably make the shoes look asymmetrical... i’m not super pressed about it, i was more interested in the model than the colourway, i’m sure i’ll get another pair down the road, it’s back to ftl for these.

Wow, I didn’t actually think the tongue was two pieces held together by the yellow string (specifically of the foam). My pair is still DS so I haven’t inspected the construction that thoroughly.

It should have been sewn better but I haven't tied my 1's for years now. Returning them or needle and thread, either way that's a easy fix.

Okay, so now that the official pictures of these have released, I am kinda feeling them.....

Air Jordan 1 Zoom CMFT “To My First Coach”
Color: Sail/White-Zitron-Summit White
Style Code: DJ6910-100
Release Date: April 2021
Price: $170

1615313153166.png

1615313193019.png

1615313218872.png

1615313242646.png

1615313274218.png

Well, either mad people did not want these or there was a connection between either me changing my size in my profile from a men's 8.5 to a women's 10 or me looking at the Behind the Design for these shoes a bunch of times (Aleali talking about when she was on the drill team in elementary school made me think back to when I was on the drill team also) and The Drop Off a couple of times for me to get this W. I am very curious how I will like these in hand with either the white or yellow laces that comes with them.

Screenshot_20210426-101743_Gmail.jpg

Aeali cw is awful
Well, personally I do not think these look awful, but I can understand folks who do not like them or cannot see themselves rocking them due to the colors. For me, after hearing the story behind them, it made me like them a lot more. I was on the drill team in elementary school also like Aleali May was and my elementary school colors were green and white, so that connection plus my favorite color being blue made me want to at least cop these to see if I like them in hand. I think with the lace swap to the sail color ones will make them a little bit more wearable.

Well, either mad people did not want these or there was a connection between either me changing my size in my profile from a men's 8.5 to a women's 10 or me looking at the Behind the Design for these shoes a bunch of times (Aleali talking about when she was on the drill team in elementary school made me think back to when I was on the drill team also) and The Drop Off a couple of times for me to get this W. I am very curious how I will like these in hand with either the white or yellow laces that comes with them.

Screenshot_20210426-101743_Gmail.jpg
W today as well lol. Funny we both been hitting some of the same spots/shoes lately. I totally went into it thinking it would be the usual L.

W today as well lol. Funny we both been hitting some of the same spots/shoes lately. I totally went into it thinking it would be the usual L.
Yeah I was not expecting a W either and I was reading work emails on my phone when the email came through. I thought I was seeing things because I have never won a SNKRS draw. LOL From the few reviews I have seen, the materials are great and I do think that the sail laces will break up some of the green and blue .

Back
Top Bottom