Jordan 10 X GS "Steel" in Fusion Red kids Sz Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
At Soles Inc they're dropping pairs of pink steels or apparently fusion red in kids sizes only. Anyone know what the price is going to be and if they're making them in adult sizes?

[ATTACHMENT=4869]Fusion (50k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Last edited:
indifferent.gif
  pink steel? you don't say....

At Soles Inc they're dropping pairs of pink steels or apparently fusion red in kids sizes only. Anyone know what the price is going to be and if they're making them in adult sizes?

[ATTACHMENT=4869]Fusion (50k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]
The Steels are the Steels my friend. These are not Steels. Would u call every jordan 5 bel airs? Steel 10, chicago 10, powder blue 10, they are all completely different coloways of the same shoe.

You would have been better off tweeting Nike to ask them this...Matter fact, you would have been better off just checking past tweets to and from Nikestore's twitter.

But to answer your question, no, they won't be available in adult size.

Mods...Lock it up!!

Sorry new to the NT forum trying to read the rules and establish myself. But thanks for the information. And I don't use twitter.

The Steels are the Steels my friend. These are not Steels. Would u call every jordan 5 bel airs? Steel 10, chicago 10, powder blue 10, they are all completely different coloways of the same shoe.

I did say fusion red after I said steels. So I did correct myself but thank for the input on colorways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom