Jordan 11 ‘Cherry’ Holiday 2022

Easy pass. I don't even like the Concords 🤷🏻
1668563383619.gif

Sat through the entire boring livestream...watching them handle old retros with their silly little, unnecessary gloves and still caught an L. :smh: Hahaha!
It only was boring because you was focusing on that "SHOP" button going live...lol

That whole convo meant nothing. But as soon as the shoes popped up nobody was paying attention... Ha...even right now I can't remember what shoes they were showing...

Only thing I can remember is the chick with "GOT'EM mask... :rofl:

Sat through the entire boring livestream...watching them handle old retros with their silly little, unnecessary gloves and still caught an L. :smh: Hahaha!
You and me both! I legit thought I woulda been able to luck out copping a pair because the moment they went live on the stream I was in line. Once I saw they put em out on the snkrs homepage I kinda figured it would be an L because the flood gates were open.

The SNKRS live was so glitched I think a lot of those that entered wasn’t actually in queue…..I know 3 ppl that entered once the SNKRS “just dropped” notification went out and got em instantly
This is exactly what happened to me! Had 4 people in household enter and they were all in pending. Got a notification that they were on the desk top SNKRS version logged into a super old acct with very little usage then had to get the 3 digit code for the card and still hit on that one with a wait time for the got’em of 2min. the other 4 just sat in pending then the sold out came bout 30min after.

I was waiting for a meeting to start and J23 put the notification out that there was a drop and entered while the stream was on. I have a new credit card so the fraud detection went off and I had to approve the transaction. Order was cancelled because of this. Tried again, but this time the link was live in SNKRS and was able to get them that way. I was surprised that I was able to get them after the second time. My first SNKRS win since 2019, which were the bred 11s.

Back
Top Bottom