Jordan 11 ‘Cherry’ Holiday 2022

D7DC8223-69F3-4A60-ACF1-9B928A23D700.jpeg

Still plenty on FTL
Those are ghost pairs. You will get an error trying to atc

I was tripping balls yesterday When I didn’t confirm the footlocker raffle that I won on time spent the whole night tossing and turning it was the first time I Won a. Raffle So I didn’t know we had to confirm I started feening for them more and was even thinking about paying extra at flight club. But luckily I woke up on time today and scored on snkers . I tried footlocker website but it said I made it through but it kept saying any error code when I tried to check out . Well hopefully they drop again so anyone that didn’t get a pair had another chance

Attachments

• A3B66A3E-292C-4E79-8D1D-855D1988B647.jpeg
    A3B66A3E-292C-4E79-8D1D-855D1988B647.jpeg
    80.6 KB · Views: 18
Hit 8.5 and 7Y on Hibbetts (not sure how)
Hit 11 and 7Y on SNKRS
Hit 12.5 on SNKRS shock drop
All are personal pairs

Still need a 12 for my bro
Probably not picking up SNKRS Pass pair unless someone hits me looking for sz11

Those are ghost pairs. You will get an error trying to atc
FTL doesn’t do ghost pairs. Those are legit pairs that haven’t checked out yet. The error comes from people holding them in their cart and not checking out. Once you’re able to add to cart you’re good. I’ve done it many times in the past. Actually took hours one time but I eventually got through and got them. Ghost pairs are what FNL does. Let you fully check out even though they’re out of stock.

FTL doesn’t do ghost pairs. Those are legit pairs that haven’t checked out yet. The error comes from people holding them in their cart and not checking out. Once you’re able to add to cart you’re good. I’ve done it many times in the past. Actually took hours one time but I eventually got through and got them. Ghost pairs are what FNL does. Let you fully check out even though they’re out of stock.
Yes, in the PAST that method would work. I was adding to cart after oos and Atc errors into the early afternoon. That has not worked since FLX takeover

Back
Top Bottom