Jordan 11 ‘Cherry’ Holiday 2022

I love when they think you struck out and have no clue they’re getting them🎄
B8B41015-3540-4C22-8660-9D9FFBDC3130.jpeg
38D043DA-F7E8-4396-8606-0568E01C89FD.jpeg

Same. My son was so desperate for these 11s. He asked me if I’d just pay retail and he cover the rest of whatever the resell would be. I told him we could do it after we move to Texas because GOAT authentication plus shipping time wouldn’t get here before we moved. He don’t even realize they’re in my closet on top of his PS5, which he’s also saving up for :lol:

Any updates for those who bought from Nice kicks?
Got my shipment notification on 12/13 but nothing since. They are the worst. $17 to ship and they are so slow with it. They claim they'll be here in the 20th. Got em shipped to my job because both fedex and UPS already tried to open the bottom of my boxes to see what was in them twice now.

Last edited:
Pair came in from Snipes and I’m actually glad I decided not to pass on these.

4 year old daughter was heated since she didn’t see her pair (told her she had to wait to see if Santa will bring them for her; when in reality I already wrapped them up and have them under the Christmas tree).

Happy Holidays 🎄

E0A542AE-83AC-4D61-8CD6-B6A4B6A7EE48.jpeg

Well fellas, it happened to me. UPS guy comes and delivers an empty box that was clearly opened. Called Nike and they refunded me, the ring video shows him carrying it in one hand like it’s empty. Tried to make a claim with UPS and they said only the shipper can. First holiday XI I miss on. Oh well.
Happened to me as well, but it was Fedex. Box was cut open, shoes taken directly out of box and retaped. Must have been the fedex drivers size. Same got a refund from Ebay but no shoes.

Back
Top Bottom