Jordan 11/12 pack question slash statement

I had the OGs and though they were thick, they felt heavier than the retros. I don't think thicker would be better. Though, playing in patent leather doesput a road map onto the print of it.

The XIs were fine, but they had a case of yellow spotting (mold or fungus or whatever) on the white parts.

As I'm sure everyone has noticed, all the packs consist of one white-based original color shoe and one black-based shoe (which features Nubuck and isslightly modified from the original colors). I see no reason for this to change when it comes to this pack. If Brand Jordan wants to play it safe, then canrelease the Concord's yet again as one last hoorah (kind of overdose if you ask me, but I'm sure most wouldn't mind) and then some "StealthNubuck" XII's (I sure hope I didn't just start the nickname for these). On the other hand, if they make the XII's the original release, then Iwould have to say they'd make them the White/Red's and then the XI's would be a black-based Nubuck (just like the Cool Grey's have) shoemimicking the Black/Red's or the Space Jam's. Keep in mind, if they do the Space Jam's they would probably have to replace the Royal with Red. Ithink these are really the only two possibilities for this pack. Let me know what you guys think!

^^ JB doesn't necessarilly have to modify the SJ's with red instead of the royal. As most people already expect, they'll probably put a #45 orsomething to differentiate from the original SJ retro. I won't dismiss the notion that red could be used on the SJ's in favor of Bulls colorways but mypersonal preference is anything as closely resembling the SJ's from the 1st retro release or better yet the movie itself.
pimp.gif

No offense, but I see no reason to include the #45 on any of the shoes in these packs. All of the shoes releasing in the packs will be in Bulls colors becausethose were the most memorable colors. Basically, the closest thing you will get to Space Jam's are Black/Red's with Nubuck and clear soles. They reallywouldn't be the Space Jams at all.

Why dont we tell Nike, that we arent buying this pack unless it is of OG quality. If they screw up this "grail" pack, we wont buyit.............

eyes.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

The overall comfort of Retro XI is better than OG's, and pretty much for the XII's too. The quality is somewhat better for the Retros as well...eitherway it goes, I'm coppin'.

I'm thinkin' JB should had just left the Jams stay holy, and Retro'd somethin' else. Now the XII's is a good call, 'cause theWhite/Red's didn't get Retro'd yet, and people (like me) wished they did.

I really dont care what color the XI's are unless they real bad i have to have those. I could never afford them when they were released before.

Back
Top Bottom