Jordan 11 bred legit check Please Help!

Hello all once again,
Please for your expert review and opinions on a recent Jordan 11 pair that I picked up online. Would truly love your opinions on this pair. Want to make sure they are authentic or if not I guess I'll return them! Please help me out. Once again I look forward to your opinions which is greatly appreciated. View media item 2022121View media item 2022123View media item 2022124View media item 2022125View media item 2022126View media item 2022127View media item 2022128View media item 2022129View media item 2022130View media item 2022131View media item 2022132View media item 2022134View media item 2022135View media item 2022136

Thank you very much @pclee! Appreciate it. Did these have widows peak? I see one on the opposite side! Hope the other would concur as you!

I didn't see any Window peaks. Take a closer picture of it.

That's the only one I see! I've read online that some have had widows peak but idk! That's the only one on both shoes though!

So I have a UA

they look OK but idk, could you get a better shot at the collar, it looks a bit puffy. also a side shot from the other side of the shoe

they look OK but idk, could you get a better shot at the collar, it looks a bit puffy. also a side shot from the other side of the shoe

Sure. Here you go! I compared the collar to the legend blue 11 I have & they are the same thickness. Feels rigid like the legend blue. Also read old thread & widows peak were on some legit pairs. Thus, you guys are the experts. Let me know what you think!
View media item 2022540View media item 2022541View media item 2022542View media item 2022543

Last edited:
Pretty sure these are fake, 23 in the back is slanted and stretched in a weird fashion, patent leather is high on the backs, and the size sticker is horrible (the font is off and look at the cut of it, the right side has no border compared to the left). 

Pretty sure these are fake, 23 in the back is slanted and stretched in a weird fashion, patent leather is high on the backs, and the size sticker is horrible (the font is off and look at the cut of it, the right side has no border compared to the left). 
I appreciate the feedback. I see what your saying about the 23 though it's not slanted now. The other points are good ones and wish I have an another to compare them to! I don't understand when you mention the right border? Please elaborate?

as far as the msrp sticker is concerned, ive seen fakes that were normal and not stuck to the box so that's not a always a good indication.  The better ones obviously aren't stuck to it.   As far as the sticker is concerned look at the 3rd to last photo of the size sticker saying "size 10".  Look at the white border around the circle, the left side has a ton of white while the right side of the circle doesn't.  This means this sticker wasn't cut correct which doesn't happen not to mention that the font of the size 10 is off.

as far as the msrp sticker is concerned, ive seen fakes that were normal and not stuck to the box so that's not a always a good indication.  The better ones obviously aren't stuck to it.   As far as the sticker is concerned look at the 3rd to last photo of the size sticker saying "size 10".  Look at the white border around the circle, the left side has a ton of white while the right side of the circle doesn't.  This means this sticker wasn't cut correct which doesn't happen not to mention that the font of the size 10 is off.
Thank you. That's great detail inspection, something otherwise I would have ignored otherwise! The seller is cooperating w me but It because he doesn't want me to put his eBay name out heir! I still filed claim via Paypal! Guess I'll create a thread when all is said and done!

Yea, if the insole isn't glued in well and slides easily out on a new pair. All the unauthorized/fake pairs I've encountered all come out pretty easily. Same goes for the size sticker being not that sticky and come off easily. Official pairs are typically way stickier

These tips are along with the obvious things but these small things are what you need to pay attention to , to catch the super fakes

These tips are along with the obvious things but these small things are what you need to pay attention to , to catch the super fakes

Thanks! Actually I guess this is one good thing this pair had. The insole I cannot remove from the shoe! It's very stuck on their!
Planning on returning them now! Sad that their are so many fake pairs out their!

IDK man i agree with Pimpdaddyford.  These look legit to me. they do look like they have been worn, or at least tried on multiple times.  The stretched 23 on the right shoe looks to be the cause of the shoe being tried on.  the entire heel pad is stretched and that is exactly what happens to all 11's after being worn.  I compared these closely to mine, and i cant see any differences at all.  I think they are legit. 

Back
Top Bottom