Jordan 11 Breds 2012 Prod date legit check

Hi fam! would like to ask if the production date that i have is OR and legit? mine says 7/11/2012 to 10/08/2012. Im unable to post the pics for some reasons.

Thanks! will rep those who will help.

Hi fam! would like to ask if the production date that i have is OR and legit? mine says 7/11/2012 to 10/08/2012. Im unable to post the pics for some reasons.

Thanks! will rep those who will help.
All production dates vary. Why can't you post pics?

i cant seem to find the pics uploader in my desktop. whenever i drag the picture it brings me to a different page.

so does this mean that the shoes are fake? im really not sure about this one. my concerns are the "23" , the laces and lastly the CF. they look really different. He claims that he bought this at a nike store in dubai.

so does this mean that the shoes are fake? im really not sure about this one. my concerns are the "23" , the laces and lastly the CF. they look really different. He claims that he bought this at a nike store in dubai.
it's pretty hard to tell with those pix..Honestly I believe they are fakes.

GALLERY]
[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

Must be sold for a cheap price huh 100? I saw posting last night and it's missing stuff, meaning a lot of red flags, easy pass on them I think

have updated pics here. can you tell if this are legit or not or do you need more pics? tnx.

Those are fakes man. Puffy collars. 23's looks squished.These are not even the newer fakes. You should've legit checked it here before you bought them. Missing box and shoe trees are clear signs that the seller is hiding something... And... and... and the price was too good to be true.

Back
Top Bottom