Jordan 11 Colombia Price/ Legit check

**** id jus wait til Christmas time when these drop to cop some of these brand new for the same price.

100% legit and I wouldn't pay more than $200 for them. Especially with them retro-ing this year which will actually be more wearable.

Thanks guys. I got them for 160. I always wonder why people these days are willing to shell out 300+ for new General releases like the concords while the older models go for less. I figured they would be worth more because of the age

Thanks guys. I got them for 160. I always wonder why people these days are willing to shell out 300+ for new General releases like the concords while the older models go for less. I figured they would be worth more because of the age

They're worth more if they're in good condition. When they're more than slightly used like this pair, just like any other shoe it will depreciate the value. I've seen these go for $800 dead stock. Because of the age, they also will probably start separation at the midsole after heavy wear. That's why I, along with many other people prefer the newer retros for wearing because they will hold up way more longer than wearing a pair from the early 2000's and prior. Even though the older releases had way better quality than they do now, I would only drop money on older releases in good excellent condition for collection purposes. But I like to wear my shoes, because that's what they're for. Just my opinion though. Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom