Jordan 11 Concord '00 Retro. Fake?

So I had time to kill waiting for the bus so I decided to hit up Value Village, I've found some pretty decent things in there once in a while so I pop in now and then.

Well after looking at a bunch of drab crap people usually give to Value Village I spotted these shiny things in the size 8 section. Didn't have a price on them at the time... So I went to the front desk.

5.99 Canadian. lol 6.29 after tax.

The tag wouldn't photo but it says 03-23-00 and is a size 8US
dsc00653c.jpg

dsc00652f.jpg

dsc00654q.jpg

dsc00657g.jpg

Apologise for the pictures, can't find the digital camera.

The upper ankle is peeling pretty bad, toe has some tiny little dots on it in one spot and the tongue is a bit stained too. But the jump man on the insoles are still there and the right is almost perfect.

Worth the 6 bucks? Are they fakes? I'm not keen on Jordans so I have no idea what to look for.

Also, Hi there. First post haha.

Sorry man but those are fake, the carbon fiber is off and the jumpman on the tongue should be concord, not red.

Oh really eh, yeah on further inspection they are pretty off from the photos of legit ones.

Thing is WAY off. It's not jump man on the side, but gimp man.

For 6 bucks I might just set them on fire lol.

Wrong forum this should be up in the LC/PC. But yea you got beat they are fake as hell. The carbon fiber on them is completely off, the 23 spacing on the back ankle isnt properly spaced, the other part of the sole should be a purplish blue not a royal blue, the jumpan tag on the tongue should be purple and should be even with the third eyelet, and the cut of the patent leather is completely off as well, its also missing a jumpan on the ankle by the 23 on the back.

Sorry man I realized they were fakes after I posted it and changed the title.

I clearly see the differences and  now fully educated on the dos and donts of Jordan 11's.
Not really annoyed tho, for 6 bucks on the fly I can't exactly be mad.

I'll post a pic of these up in flames in quick time.

These look almost exactly like the ones I bought from China over 10 yrs ago. I'm surprised you don't see any bleeding red anywhere.

Originally Posted by SSgochin

Sorry man but those are fake, the carbon fiber is off and the jumpman on the tongue should be concord, not red.

Man, for six bucks? That ain't bad. I wouldn't be mad if you bought them to kick around in them. I'm at the age now where it doesn't make me any difference if someone is wearing fakes or not. It's their prerogative and people afford what they can.

I mean I was fooled by them. But I'm not exactly knowledgeable on Jordans. I was had pretty good lol.

They are size 8 though, I can't actually wear them. Size 9 is the smallest I can go.

I'll look into donating them, I got a another pair or two I can let go as well so I'm not just wasting my time sending one.

Not posting this to be rude, but those aren't even "good" fakes. Don't get me wrong, a fake Jordan is a fake Jordan, but I've seen some fakes (concords) that would even fool the most experienced Niketalker. The only way that I could even tell they were fake were by the condition and the sole (blue tinted). These factories that produce these things are really stepping their game up.

Originally Posted by Cadwallader

Not posting this to be rude, but those aren't even "good" fakes. Don't get me wrong, a fake Jordan is a fake Jordan, but I've seen some fakes (concords) that would even fool the most experienced Niketalker. The only way that I could even tell they were fake were by the condition and the sole (blue tinted). These factories that produce these things are really stepping their game up.

He said,[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] "But I'm not exactly knowledgeable on Jordans"[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Meaning he doesn't know very much about Jordan shoes 
eyes.gif
[/font]

Back
Top Bottom