jordan 11 concord 7.5 y and 7.5 Diff?

Is there a design difference between 11 concord 7.5y and 7.5?
I wear men 7.5. If there is a noticeable design difference than i would go with 7.5 men

gradeschool(youth) sizes always differ from men's sizes. There's definitely a design difference when it comes to the Jordan 11. I can't really explain it, but if you compare them side by side you would see that they look different. It's like they use 2 different templates for the same shoe. Also the cut of the patent leather is different and so is the thickness of the laces. I would take a men's size all day no questions asked.

For that model the gradeschool sizes must've ran up to 7.5 and anything above would be considered men's.
Check the production date and the sku number, a few google searches should get you a clearer answer.

For that model the gradeschool sizes must've ran up to 7.5 and anything above would be considered men's.
Check the production date and the sku number, a few google searches should get you a clearer answer.
from the look of the design and the box says 7.5. Not 7.5 Y
I have a feeling that the seller made a mistake on listing?

Never heard of 7.5y.

Although I rendered before Jordan brand would drop a size 7 men's and 7y. Can't remember which model I've seen it on

T
View media item 2462810

View media item 2462811
Thanks for the reply.
To me, these look like men size. are they?
but the seller posted as 7.5 y 

The box would say "Air Jordan 11 Retro (GS)" if it was a youth shoe, like it says in the flight club listing above.

Regardless, the item number 378037 is a for the Men's Air Jordan 11's (Cool Greys, Concords, Legend Blues). Gradeschool is 378038.

Extended sizing for gradeschool shoes is only for gradeschool exclusives. Seller most likely listed it as 7.5y because someone looking for that size is most likely a kid/girl and doesn't know gradeschool and men's are on the same sizing continuum like most of the average population or it could've been a mistake.

T
The box would say "Air Jordan 11 Retro (GS)" if it was a youth shoe, like it says in the flight club listing above.

Regardless, the item number 378037 is a for the Men's Air Jordan 11's (Cool Greys, Concords, Legend Blues). Gradeschool is 378038.

Extended sizing for gradeschool shoes is only for gradeschool exclusives. Seller most likely listed it as 7.5y because someone looking for that size is most likely a kid/girl and doesn't know gradeschool and men's are on the same sizing continuum like most of the average population or it could've been a mistake.

Damn you got me there.

Back
Top Bottom