Jordan 11 concord Legit check

Hi, I'm looking at purchasing my first concord. I've looked over the pinned notes and tutorials, but just want to make sure before pulling the trigger. Everything seems to check out but the carbon fiber and left shoe jumpman got me on the fence. I thought it was supposed to be closer. He said he purchased these from Japan, hence the sticker on the box. And no paper. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
View media item 1853581View media item 1853582View media item 1853583View media item 1853585View media item 1853587View media item 1853589View media item 1853590View media item 1853591View media item 1853593View media item 1853594View media item 1853596View media item 1853597View media item 1853598View media item 1853599View media item 1853601

I'm leaning towards fakes on these. the way the sole yellows looks like the fakes "browning" instead of yellowing around the pods first. the 23 also looks too wide and not as cleanly printed as it should. The PL looks a little too high and the collar also looks too puffy. 

post a picture of the box top at an angle so you can see the indentation (if any), open up the other end of the box and post the OIA logo on one of the flaps, and also turn the insole around and snap a picture of the under side. 

I would suggest passing on these and look for another pair.

i'm positive these are fakes now. 

the inner flap on the box should not have that big of a opening. they should only have about a 2cm gap in between. the 23 on the box should have clear indentation and it doesn't show. the glue under the insole should not be yellow-ish and the dots around the edge should not be seen that clearly. plus the other signs, the high PL, the wiggly 23 print, etc.

Last edited:
I'm going with fake. That carbon fiber pic on top looks terrible. Jordan brand wouldn't put that out. And those non indentations on the box are always a red flag sometimes the indentations are off too or too much. I would stay away.

Yeah, I've actually seen it in person and there are indentations on the box, you can see it in the pic with the OIA, but that CF looks sketchy, like someone painted over it but it doesn't scratch off or anything. Other than that looked ok, but I stayed away though. Gonna try to look for another one..Thanks..

Yeah he said had the paper, but he threw it away..used the shoes a bunch of times..

Idk. But as a buyer myself I try to keep all the stuff the shoes came with just in case I decide to sell them one day. But that's just me.

I would think if he used them s bunch of times would the jumpman on shoe inserts be faded or those little stickers peeling at the least.

That's true. He told me he used them for a few weddings and dinners..funny thing is when I checked them out, he had put the shoe trees in opposite shoes and it gave them that weird shape..but I told him I pass on them..didn't feel right..but the thirst for them almost made me get them, lol..

Back
Top Bottom