Jordan 11 concord legit check

IMO they are fakes. The carbon fiber looks wrong plus the jumpman is really bad, arms & legs should be thinner.

UPDATE:

I just realized that you may be asking about a Chrildrens GS size 6.5.
I'm compared the photos you supplied to my Mens' sz 13 Concords and concluded they are fakes.

However, I have no idea if the GS Concords differ from the adult sizes. Therefore, don't take my opinion as fact.

Last edited:
I agree they are beat them creases on the heel are good indication and the dirty sole.but there is something funny about that Jumpman....But I do have pairs that have manufacturing defects and that could be one.

Which ones the original post or the one I posted in the comments???

Last edited:
I wish I did this earlier cuz my order already went through with the second ones:frown: but Ima take them to get cleaned At Jason markk in Little tokyo hopefully that helps a bit!

Ima see what I can do[emoji]128553[/emoji] But as long as they are not fake I feel better haha

I've been wanting these shoes for a while and didn't wanna pay 500$ Brand new [emoji]128531[/emoji]

I was hoping maybe this year they'll come out in December as the holiday 11 release. That or the gammas

You never know I didn't think the Flint 13s would come out again but they are rumoured to drop this year

I compared photos of the second pair, your 6.5 y against official photos of a 7y.

I'm going to say fakes, actually low quality fakes. Just compare the jumpman.

Jumpman on yours looks overweight, has breasts and webbed hands.

Last edited:
I compared photos of the second pair, your 6.5 y against official photos of a 7y.

I'm going to say fakes, actually low quality fakes. Just compare the jumpman.

Jumpman on yours looks overweight, has breasts and webbed hands.

The pair is legit. You are way over analysing a beat up pair.
Take a look at some used gs pairs.

#1 jumpman overweight and great- caused by creasing of the heel.
#2 web hand- poor craftsmanship.

Back
Top Bottom