Jordan 11 Concord Lows Legit Check - Will Rep All

Hi guys, I saw these concord lows on a listing and I wanted to know whether these are legit before buying them. Thanks, will rep all.

The seller has listed the shoes as used, I can't find anymore pairs for this price so I wanted to know if they were legit

They seem ok but I can't see the carbon fiber properly and would need a picture of every side as well. The light in the picture is really off, can you get pictures with more light?

@alfury Yeah I've sent him a message requesting for more pictures, I'll be back with more hopefully, thanks for your help.

Last edited:
Anytime! I'm saying that as I was scammed once and it was with the georgetowns..

Hi!

Let me give you a quick review, I will continue later :
About he box : it doesn't have the jumpman23.com and about the 90% of the shoes with that in the box instead of jordan.com are suspicious.
The quality of the box seems "ok" but not perfect and the jordan boxes are usually tough.
The box doesn't mean they are legit, you can see in replicas places the boxes are perfectly copied and it's impossible to know.

About the shoes : I've got my concerns in a couple of things : the back of the shoe is not a perfect triangle and if I'm not wrong, all my 11s do the perfect triangle (I've got a lot of 11s bought in shop with receipt). The pictures have been taken with a lack of light as well and not perfectly aligned to see the back. The inside of the shoe is really easy to replicate so it doesn't say a lot. The leather and the gum can be ok.

The last thing : the carbon fiber -> hq replicas are 100 dollars with the carbon fiber which is basically the price of the shoe in retail so they make not a lot of business there. Ask to give in detail pictures of the sole, the back and the fiber in the sole. If he replies saying you I can't or whatever move on, we are in the 12th century and everyone has a phone with a camera with loads of megapixels so that's immaterial.

Hope it helps

@alfury Hi!
I have just messaged him back asking for the detailed pictures of the back, sole and carbon in the sole. I'll be back when he replies.
Thanks for your help!

@alfury He messaged back saying "you're not gonna get more detailed than that" I'm just going to move on if he can't be bothered to take a few more pictures. Thanks for your help anyway!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom